Sponsor a Student

Sponsor a Student

Our students come from families that are predominantly subsistence farmers making $1.25 day doing casual day labor.  We ask every student to contribute 20% of their school fees and we scholarship the remaining 80%.  In extreme circumstances, we may increase the scholarship amount.  We are grateful to sponsors who partner with our students to create opportunities for them to fulfill their God-given potential.

To contribute to a scholarship, click the button, which will take you to our PayPal page. You can indicate which student you would like to support by selecting from the list of students under the drop down “Use this donation for”

Zipporah

Fashion Design & Garment Making

Zipporah is 19 years old and was working as a house girl after she had to drop out of secondary school due to lack of school fees. She says that she was dispirited and always wishing to change her career. She sees her training as an investment in her future. She would like to be self-employed and independent.

You can support Zipporah‘s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “Zipporah” under the drop down “Use this donation for”

Joseph

Electrical Wiring

Joseph is 19 years old and enjoys studying and poetry. He is talented in dancing and art. His goal is to open a shop to sell and install electrical gadgets. He played the keyboard in secondary school and his ambition is to one day study Sound Engineering and produce music.

You can support Joseph’s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “Joseph” under the drop down “Use this donation for”

Winfred

Knitting

Winfred is 37 years old, married with two children. She is a farmer who takes her maize, cabbages, carrots and beans to the market at 4AM and then comes back at 8AM to take her knitting class. She is a very hard working woman who desires to be self-employed knitting school sweaters and baby hats.

You can support Winfreds‘s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “Winfred” under the drop down “Use this donation for”


John

Pastoring

John is 20 years old and learned leadership skills in the Christian Union in secondary school. In that role, he was convicted that God was calling him to be a Pastor. He is currently attached to his local church for experience in practical ministry. John’s vision includes God using him to do Community Development, Counseling, Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care.

You can support John‘s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “John” under the drop down “Use this donation for”

Tanchieve

Dressmaking

Tanchieve is 34 years old and a single mom of three children. She applied for a vocational scholarship with hopes of making her life better through self-employment. She wants to learn how to make and repair dresses. In her own words, her dream is “… to be successful and start my own dressmaking and be able to employ youths from my community.”

You can support Tanchieve‘s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “Tanchieve” under the drop down “Use this donation for”

Edith

Animal Health

Edith is 19 years old. As a young girl she lost a calf to East Coast Fever which ignited her desire to study in this field. She has experience working at an Agrovet (a place where famers can purchase agricultural and veterinary products) and her community leaders already look to her for advice on medicines for their livestock.

You can support Edith‘s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “Edith” under the drop down “Use this donation for”


Lydia

Embroidery

Lydia is 39 years old and married with four children. She is a small scale farmer who also teaches girls in her church. Lydia wants to set up a business for herself to improve her financial status and sustainability. Lydia is a hard worker with a wonderfully positive attitude.

You can support Lydia’s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “Lydia” under the drop down “Use this donation for”

Teresiah

Community Health Nursing

Teresiah is 30 years old and a single mom of one child. As a young child she cared for an ailing father which grew in her a desire to be a nurse and care for sick people. In the 13 years since she graduated from secondary school her dream of being a nurse never died.

You can support Teresiah‘s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “Teresiah” under the drop down “Use this donation for”

Dickson

Building Technology

Dickson is 24 years old and single. His pastor describes him as a hardworking and calm young man. He learned some building skills in secondary school and wants to add to that knowledge. His desire is to be qualified to be employed at construction sites.

You can support Dickson‘s training by clicking Contribute to a Scholarship above, and selecting “Dickson” under the drop down “Use this donation for”